40 hours Vleuten
As an electrical /mechanical R&D engineer, you will be part of a dedicated multidisciplinary, international team in a dynamic and constantly evolving work environment. You are part of the R&D team working with care and attention on the latest air purification technologies, with innovation at the center. A role where business and science come together to improve the existing technologies or create something new.
In this role you’re responsible for:
- Actively researching improvements that contribute to the development process of the Aerox-Injector and the Aero-RCO
- The planning, preparation and execution of experiments in the lab.
- Managing your R&D projects and coordinating them from start to finish.
- Maintaining and expanding the R&D lab.
Who are you?
- You have a completed bachelor degree in electrical engineering (or mechanical engineering with electrical engineering skills) combined with 2 years of work experience.
- You continue to develop yourself and invest in your technical knowledge.
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- You have an effective and proactive communication style.
- You have experience with Solid/Works and Autocad.
- You have experience with preparation and/or project management.
Who are we?
Aerox is a leading global supplier specializing in industrial odor reduction solutions. Our product, the Aerox®-Injector, enables customers worldwide to minimize odor emissions, ensuring compliance with regulations whilst promoting a better living environment. As a trusted partner to market leaders across diverse industries such as food, nutrition, animal feed, fish feed, rubber, and tobacco, Aerox offers a dynamic and rewarding environment. Be part of our mission to make a positive impact, contribute to sustainability, and shape the future of odor reduction. Join us today and play a vital role in creating a cleaner and more responsible world.
What do we offer?
In this all-round position, you will come into contact with all aspects of the field and have the opportunity to develop further within our team. We offer a competitive salary matching your qualifications and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes a commuting allowance, retirement and disability plan, sports facilities, and a vibrant workplace located near Maxima Park. Enjoy daily fresh fruit, delicious coffee, and engaging (digital) Friday afternoon drinks as part of our team.
Apply via the application button and send your CV and motivation. For more information about the vacancy, please contact Najat Bouraajaj, Recruiter, +31306779104 or visit www.verder.com and www.aeroxinjector.com