You are a Junior Service Engineer eager to learn and develop with a global market leader. At Aerox, we offer you the opportunity to start commissioning, service and maintenance of our Aerox injector, an industrial odor reduction system, through a thorough induction program. Our clients are located worldwide and partial travel is also part of your job. In this role, you will be the face of Aerox at our customers’ sites.
What are you doing?
- Partially, about 40% of your time you perform tasks virtually and coach local parties remotely in the commissioning, service and maintenance of the Aerox injector.
- You will perform regular maintenance which mainly consists of replacing the AEROX cold plasma modules. We can only leave this specific part of the work to you because of the specialized knowledge required.
- In addition to regular maintenance, you are also involved in troubleshooting equipment problems and malfunctions, and with your knowledge, you know how to solve most of them independently.
- You will ensure that our Aerox®-Injector is commissioned at the customer’s site: you will check the installation electrically and mechanically, install the cold plasma modules, adjust the equipment properly, take electrical and air measurements, discuss the automation with the customer and provide training to customers. You will also occasionally be present when performing odor measurements.
- You will contribute to the (final) assembly of our Aerox units and be closely involved in acceptance testing to ensure efficient commissioning at the customer site.
- For your versatile, independent and international position, you will spend about 60% of your time (including preparatory work) working with customers at home and abroad, particularly in Europe and Asia. You will always be home on the weekends, though, because after all, we think the balance of home – work is important too.
- You will represent Aerox to our customers and business partners and liaise well with the Service Coordinator. You also ensure that the records of your work are in order.
- Together with the Aerox team, you will take our service to the next level.
Who are you?
- You know well what you want and make a conscious decision to go into the Service Engineer profession, or you have been working as a Service Engineer for several years.
- You have a completed MBO education towards electrical engineering.
- You are certified to work with high voltage equipment (NEN 3840).
- You have command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- You enjoy seeing much of the world, are culturally sensitive and willing to travel regularly for work, spending varying periods of time abroad. This can be for one or two days in Europe and sometimes a week in Asia.
- If you have experience in machine or equipment construction combined with electrical and mechanical work, you will have an edge over the rest of the candidates.
- You are flexible and service-oriented and do not hesitate to work occasionally in the evening or at night.
Who are we?
Aerox B.V. sells worldwide the Aerox®-Injector; a product developed for industrial odor reduction. We help our customers minimize their odor emissions and comply with laws and regulations. We also support their social responsibilities by realizing a better living environment. Aerox is a globally recognized and approved supplier with market leaders in various industries, including food and nutrition, animal feed, fish feed, pet food, rubber, tobacco and oilseed processing.
What do we offer?
We offer you an international, independent position in which you play an important role in the success of Aerox B.V. Naturally, we offer an excellent salary and associated benefits.
Email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, Najat Bouraajaj, Recruiter, 030 – 677 91 04.