Are you that technical professional who loves structure and is ready for impact in an internationally growing company? We want you as our new service coordinator!
In this role you will be the hub of the organization, responsible for handling service requests smoothly and professionally and coordinating repairs and maintenance. Your technical know-how and customer-oriented attitude make you the ideal remote support person. And yes, if you have to, you don’t hesitate to go hands-on. This versatile position offers new challenges every day in a close-knit team, with even opportunities for international travel. Ready to contribute to a dynamic and innovative industry? This opportunity is waiting for you!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- First point of contact for customers regarding planned and unplanned work.
- Ensuring efficient planning and preparation of service orders.
- Coordinate operational planning and efficient deployment of service technicians.
- Prepare and follow up on service quotes and upgrades.
- Monitor the performance of our Aerox injectors and ensure timely service maintenance is performed.
- Placing orders based on customer requests.
- Administration and reporting of service activities.
- Communicate with customers to understand their needs and ensure services provided meet their expectations.
- Monitor and assess the quality of services provided and make recommendations for improvement when necessary.
Who are you?
- You have an MBO degree in a relevant field such as mechanical, electrical or industrial engineering.
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience within a technical work environment and you have experience with planning and coordination.
- You are fluent in English. (Dutch is a plus!)
- You have excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- You are able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
Who are we?
Aerox is a leading global supplier specializing in industrial odor reduction solutions and part of Pindustry and Verder. Our product, the Aerox-Injector, enables customers worldwide to minimize odor emissions, ensuring compliance with regulations whilst promoting a better living environment. As a trusted partner to market leaders across diverse industries such as food, nutrition, animal feed, fish feed, rubber, and tobacco, Aerox offers a dynamic and rewarding environment. Be part of our mission to make a positive impact, contribute to sustainability, and shape the future of odor reduction. Join us today and play a vital role in creating a cleaner and more responsible world.
What do we offer?
In this all-round position, you will come into contact with all aspects of the field and have the opportunity to develop further within our team.We offer a competitive salary matching your qualifications and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes a commuting allowance, retirement and disability plan, sport facilities, and a vibrant workplace located near Maxima Park. Enjoy daily fresh fruit, delicious coffee, and engaging (digital) Friday afternoon drinks as part of our team.
Apply via the application button and send your CV and motivation. For more information about the vacancy, please contact Najat Bouraajaj, Recruiter, +31306779104 or visit www.verder.com and www.aeroxinjector.com