Are you someone with a technical background and want to continue working with it? Then we would like to welcome you to our Aerox team, as a Service Engineer. As an Engineer at Aerox, you will be responsible for the regular maintenance, troubleshooting, of the Aerox cold plasma modules. In the position of Field Service Engineer International You will perform commissioning, service and maintenance work on our Aerox®-Injector, an industrial odor reduction system, at our national and international customers. In this role, you will be the face of Aerox at our customers’ sites and a part of the Aerox team.
The position is an adjunct to the Service Coordinator, where you will work with the Service Coordinator and partially take over duties.
What will you do?
- You will perform regular maintenance which mainly consists of replacing the AEROX cold plasma modules;
- In addition to regular maintenance, you will also deal with troubleshooting and equipment failures;
- You will ensure that our Aerox-Injector is commissioned at the customer’s site: you will check the installation electrically and mechanically, install the cold plasma modules, adjust the equipment properly, take electrical and air measurements, discuss the automation with the customer and provide training to customers. You will also occasionally be present when performing odor measurements;
- You contribute to the (final) assembly of our Aerox units and are closely involved in the acceptance tests in the workshop in Vleuten;
- For your versatile, independent and international position, you will spend about 50% of your time working abroad, mainly in Europe and Asia when you are not on the road, you will be busy with work preparation in Vleuten 50%;
- You will represent Aerox to our customers and business partners, under the direction of the Service Coordinator;
- You will consult, report to Service Coordinator and take care of the administration of your work;
- You, along with the Aerox team will take our service to the next level.
Who are you?
- You have at least 1 year of experience as a mechanic;
- You have an MBO+ level and a completed course in mechanical, electrical or mechatronics engineering or equivalent;
- You have command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- You enjoy seeing much of the world, are culturally sensitive and willing to travel for work; spending varying periods of time abroad. This may be for one or two days in Europe and sometimes one or two weeks in Asia;
- You have experience in machine or equipment construction combined with electrical and mechanical work;
- You are flexible, service-oriented and stretch communication skills.
Who are we?
Aerox is a leading global supplier specializing in industrial odor control solutions. Our product, the Aerox® Injector, enables customers worldwide to minimize odor emissions to meet regulations while promoting a better living environment. As a trusted partner of market leaders in diverse industries such as food, animal feed, fish feed, rubber and tobacco, Aerox offers a dynamic and rewarding environment. Be part of our mission to make a positive impact, contribute to sustainability and shape the future of odor reduction. Join us today and play a vital role in creating a cleaner and more responsible world.
What do we offer?
Together with a professional and close-knit team, you will work on the success of a global brand. You play a crucial role in the continued growth and development of Aerox. We offer you an independent, international position. You can use all your commercial knowledge and experience and you will be given the space to think creatively. We offer a competitive salary commensurate with your qualifications and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes a company car, pension and disability plan, sports facilities and a lively workplace near Maxima Park. Enjoy daily fresh fruit, delicious coffee and engaging Friday afternoon drinks as part of our team.
Apply via application button and send your CV and motivation. For more information about the position, please contact Najat Bouraajaj, Recruiter, +31306779104, or visit the website at www.verder.com andwww.aeroxinjector.com