Aerox is looking for an ambitious WO student who would like to think with us about far-reaching economic and strategic issues of our company. Issues include: strategy, business development, M&A, corporate finance, and marketing.
We at Aerox want to create a better quality of life for communities around the world with a sustainable and effective solution to industrial odor problems. A world where everyone can enjoy clean air.
Things have been moving fast in recent years; we have grown into a major player in the odor reduction market in a short period of time and we are looking for hard working students who are motivated to really make a difference. Ambitious students who want to work for the world of tomorrow.
This is what you will do
– You collaborate in the formulation and implementation of strategies
– You participate in writing information memos
– You conduct market and business research
– You process information obtained from meetings and create overviews and schedules
– You will be an active part of our team and support in the different facets of the business
Who are you
– Proactive, analytical, inquisitive student with good study results
– WO student in Business Economics, Business Administration, Economics, Econometrics, or Finance
– Broad knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
– Communicative skills and a true team player
What we offer
– The opportunity to spend at least 4 months full time on our team
– A challenging and educational internship period
– An inspiring work environment
– Excellent internship compensation of €950 gross per month based on full-time employment
Email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com , Ms. Najat Bouraajaj, HR advisor, 030 – 677 91 04. For more information about the internship position, please contact Michiel Wildschut, Managing Director, at 030 – 6779180.