Aerox is looking for an ambitious university student who wants to think along with us about far-reaching economic and strategic issues of our company. Issues in the areas of: strategy, M&A, corporate finance, and marketing.
We at Aerox want to create a better quality of life for communities around the world with a sustainable and effective solution to industrial odour problems. A world where everyone can enjoy clean air.
In recent years, things have been going fast; we have grown into a major player in the odour reduction market in a short period of time and we are therefore looking for hard-working students who are motivated to really make a difference. Ambitious students who want to work for the world of tomorrow.
This is what you’re going to do:
- You participate in the drafting and implementation of strategies
- You participate in writing information memoranda
- You conduct market and company research
- You process information obtained from meetings and make overviews and schedules
- You are an active part of our team and support in the various facets of our company
This is who we are looking for:
- Proactive, analytical, inquisitive student with good study results
- WO student Business Economics, Business Administration, Economics, Econometrics, or Finance
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Communicative skills and a real team player
Who are we:
Aerox is a leading global supplier specializing in industrial odor reduction solutions and part of Pindustry and Verder. Our product, the Aerox®-Injector, enables customers worldwide to minimize odor emissions, ensuring compliance with regulations whilst promoting a better living environment. As a trusted partner to market leaders across diverse industries such as food, nutrition, animal feed, fish feed, rubber, and tobacco, Aerox offers a dynamic and rewarding environment. Be part of our mission to make a positive impact, contribute to sustainability, and shape the future of odor reduction. Join us today and play a vital role in creating a cleaner and more responsible world.
What do we offer:
- The opportunity to participate fully in our team for at least 4 months
- A challenging and educational internship period
- An inspiring working environment
- Excellent internship allowance of €950 gross per month based on full-time
Apply via the application button and send your CV and motivation. For more information about the vacancy, please contact Najat Bouraajaj, Recruiter, +31306779104 or visit www.verder.com/nl/ and https://aerox.nl/en/